Thursday, July 8, 2010

Source of inspiration 114 (click on this link!): Mysterious boxes

This strange box landed at the 2010 International Street Theatre Festival in Aurillac (France). It frightens me because I wonder what might come out of this box! With its tubes and springs, it looks like a space ship. But, how could it fly? It's a cube, not a rocket! What was it doing here? I've mixed feelings about it: I'm at the same time curious and scared because I don't know what would happen if I look inside one of the many tubes dangling from it. Maybe there are E.T.s still in the ship! Perhaps it's the start of an invasion like in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" ! But the temptation to look inside the box is so strong... There is a real mystery, a true secret in this strange box, that is why I'm fascinated by it.

Article by Camille Martinez



No comments:

Post a Comment